(New Updated) Saving Money And Time With New Microsoft 70-247 206q Exam Braindumps For 100 Percent Exam Pass (61-80)
Where To Get The 100 Percent Valid 70-247 Exam Dumps? Nowadays, more and more people are planning to take the hot 70-247 exam, and get many so called 70-247 study materials, but do they valid enough for passing exam? Many comments on the Internet said that they failed the exam with useless 70-247 braindumps, and one premium valid 70-247 PDF or VCE exam dumps are urgently needed. Now, PassLeader — one famous IT Certification Exam Study Materials Supplier — is offer the 100 percent valid 70-247 206q exam dumps, which covers all the new 70-247 exam questions with detailed explanation and it has been helped many people passing exam easily! Welcome to choose the best 70-247 206q exam questions from passleader.com, both PDF and VCE format are available now!
Drag and Drop Questions
You have a deployment of System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM). You have two virtual machines named Server1 and Server2 that run Windows Server 2012 R2. You have an application named Appl. You plan to deploy App1 to Server1 as an Application Virtualization (App-V) package. You need to install the required components to deploy App1 to Server1. Which component should you install on each server? To answer, drag the appropriate components to the correct servers. Each component may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
You have a System Center 2012 infrastructure that contains Service Manager, Virtual Machine Manager (VMM), and Orchestrator. You configure the Service Manager connector for VMM and Orchstrator. You need to enable self-service provisioning of virtual machines. The solution must use an approval process based on a worklflow. What order should you perform the listed actions? (To answer, move all the actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
You have a System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) infrastructure. You plan to create profiles. You need to identify which settings can be applied to each profile type. Which settings should you identify? To answer, drag the appropriate setting or settings to the correct profile type or profile types in the answer area. (Each setting may be used one, more than once, or not al all).
You have a private cloud that is managed by System Center 2012. Your network contains two servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table:
Server1 stores its VMM databases on Server2. You need to upgrade Server1 to VMM 2012. What should you install before you upgrade VMM1? To answer, drag the appropriate component or components to the correct location or locations in the answer area. (Each component may be used once, more than once, or Server name Server role not at all.)
Your network contains a server named Server1 that has System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) installed. You need to add a Windows Server Upate Services (WSUS) server to the VMM infrastructure. What should you configure from the VMM Admnistrator Console? To answer, select the appropriate option in the answer area.
You have a System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) infrastructure. You create a SQL Server Profile. You plan to deploy new virtual machines based on a virtual machine template named VT1. You need to ensure that the SQL Server Profile is applied to the new virtual machines. Which object should you create from the VMM Administrator Console? To answer, select the appropriate object type in the answer area.
Your company has a datacenter in Los Angeles. You deploy a System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) infrastructure on the network. You create a private cloud named Private1. You plan to deploy virtual machines ot Private1. You need to ensure that the virtual machines are allocated a maximum of 2 GB of memory. What should you configure from the VMM Administrator Console? To answer, select the appropriate library object in the answer area.
Your network contains a server named Srv6 that has System Center 2012 App Controller installed. You log on to the App Controller portal. You need to modify the diagnostic logging level. What should you select from the App Controller portal? To answer, select the appropriate option in the answer area.
Case Study 1 – Contoso Ltd (Question 69 – Question 82)
Contoso, Ltd. is a manufacturing company. Contoso has a main office and six branch offices. The main office is located in Toronto. The branch offices are located in New York, Seattle, Miami, Montreal, Los Angeles, and Vancouver.
Active Directory Environment
The network contains an Active Directory forest named contoso.com. The forest contains a child domain for each office. Active Directory currently contains 7,500 user accounts and 15,000 computer accounts.
All servers are located in a data center in Toronto. The data center contains multiple subnets that are separated by firewalls. The Toronto data center contains a cluster that runs Microsoft SQL server 2008 Enterprise Service Pack 1 (SP1). Four servers are unused and are being considered as potential Hyper-V hosts. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
All of the servers being considered as potential Hyper-V hosts have both locally attached storage and access to a SAN.
Help Desk Environment
Contoso uses a help desk ticketing system that was developed in-house. Fifty help desk agents have access to the ticketing system. Ticketing system currently tracks:
– An average of two new incidents per month, per client computer.
– An average of 2,000 change requests per month.
Disaster Recovery Environment
Contoso uses a third party backup solution. Backups are scheduled for the servers in the Seattle office as follows:
– The daily incremental backups total 10GB.
– The total size of data to backup is 100GB.
– Backed up data is retained for 10 business days.
The original developers of the help desk ticketing system are no longer employed by Contoso and maintenance of the system is becoming an issue.
– Contoso plans to move the IT infrastructure to a private cloud. Whenever possible, hardware and software costs must be minimized.
– Contoso plans to open a small office in Beijing. System Center 2012 App Controller will be used to manage applications. The display names of the applications will be in Simplified Chinese Pinyin IME.
– New physical servers will be deployed by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager from a server named Server5. Server5 will also be a PXE service point.
– The current backup solution will be replaced with System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (DPM).
– A public key infrastructure (PKI) will be deployed to issue and manage certificates. The PKI deployment must be made as secure as possible.
– Hardware load balancers will be deployed for use in the deployment of private cloud services.
Contoso plans to implement a cloud solution that meets the following requirements:
– Stores all virtual machines on the SAN only.
– Uses SAN copy to provision the virtual machines.
– Provides the ability to manage the resolution of incidents.
– Contains managed virtual machines across both private and public clouds.
– Provides the ability to customize the settings of management packs provided by Microsoft.
– Collects security events from all of the servers running in the private cloud and provides centralized reporting on the events.
A new application named App1 will be deployed to the private cloud. App1 is a three-tier application that contains the following components:
– A front-end tier that runs a web server. The tier must be highly available and capable of being quickly scaled out if required.
– A middle tier that runs an application server.
– A back-end tier that runs a database.
– An application named App2 will be deployed to the public cloud.
– Users will be authenticated by using the on-premises Active Directory.
– The users must be able to access App2 without being prompted for authentication again.
You need to recommend a solution to meet the requirements for App2. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Windows Azure Active Directory Rights Management Services
B. Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2
C. Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
D. Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
You need to identify which components must be created to meet the App1 deployment requirements. Which components should you identify?
A. A guest operating system profile and a service request template
B. A service template and a virtual IP (VIP) template
C. A service template and a service request template
D. A guest operating system profile and a virtual IP (VIP) template
You need to recommend a solution for the management packs. The solution must meet the cloud requirements. What should you recommend? (More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.)
A. Export the management packs, modify the settings of the management packs, and then import the unsealed management packs.
B. Create a new management pack that contains overrides.
C. Unseal the management packs, and then modify the settings of the management packs.
D. Export the management packs, and then modify the settings of the management packs. Seal the management packs, and then import the management packs.
You need to identify which UDP port or ports must be opened on any of the firewalls between Server5 and all of the subnets in the data center. The solution must minimize the number of ports opened on the firewall. Which port or ports should you identify?
Ports required by Configuration Manager: 67 and 68, 69, 4011
You need to recommend a solution to meet the technical requirements for the web tier of App1. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Failover Clustering
B. Multipath I/O (MPIO)
C. Network Load Balancing (NLB)
D. DNS round robin
Failover clusters and Network Load Balancing (NLB). Failover clusters primarily provide high availability. Network Load Balancing (NLB) provides scalability and at the same time helps increase availabilityof Web-based services.
You need to recommend the configuration settings for the SQL Server instance that will host the App Controller database. The solution must support the planned changes. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Disable full-text search.
B. Change the database collation.
C. Install the SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
D. Enable case sensitivity.
To support Simplified Chinese change MS SQL Collation
“Uses SAN copy to provision the virtual machines” configure Virtual Machine Path
You need to identify which server or servers can be deployed as a Hyper-V host by using System Center 2012 – Virtual Machine Manager (VMM). Which server or servers should you identify?
Servers must have a baseboard management controller (BMC) with a supported out-of-band management protocol.
You need to identify which Microsoft SharePoint product or products support the planned deployment of the System Center 2012 Service Manager Self-Service Portal. Which product or products should you identify?
A. SharePoint Server 2013
B. SharePoint Foundation 2010
C. SharePoint 2010 for Internet Sites Enterprise
D. SharePoint Server 2010
One of the following versions of Microsoft SharePoint: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for Internet Sites Enterprise SharePoint 2013 is not supported on the server hosting the SharePoint Web Parts.
You need to configure the storage fabric to support the deployment of the virtual machines. The solution must meet the cloud requirements. Which three actions should you perform in sequence?
* From scenario:
/ Stores all virtual machines on the SAN only.
/ Uses SAN copy to provision the virtual machines.
* The following list describes the workflow used to discover, classify, and assign storage using VMM:
1. Discover storage
2. Classify storage
3. Select a method for creating logical units
4. Provision storage
5. Allocate storage to a host groug (box 1)
6. Assign the storage to hosts and cluster (box 2, box 3)
/ After configuring storage and assigning to host groups, you can assign the storage to Hyper-V hosts and clusters as shared (Cluster Shared Volume) or available storage. Note that all nodes in the cluster should have access to the storage array using host bus adapters (HBA) or iSCSI. If you allocated a storage pool to a host group, you can create and optionally assign logical units directly from the Properties dialog box of a host or host cluster. If the storage array supports iSCSI host connectivity, you can create iSCSI sessions to the storage array from the Properties dialog box of a host.
/ In addition to discovery and management of iSCSI arrays with static targets, System Center 2012 SP1 adds support for the discovery and management of iSCSI target arrays that support dynamic and manual targets (for example Starwind, HP P2000, HP Lefthand, Dell EqualLogic, and Microsoft iSCSI Software Target).
* You can use host groups to group virtual machine hosts in meaningful ways, often based on physical site location and resource allocation.
* Storage allocation – You can allocate available storage pools and LUNs to defined host groups that can represent business groups, locations and so on. Resources typically need to be allocated on the host group level before they can be assigned to hosts.
* You can create a private cloud from resources in host groups. When you create a private cloud, you select which host groups will be part of the private cloud. You can then allocate all or some of the resources from the selected host groups to the private cloud.
Reference: Configuring Storage in VMM Overview
You need to identify what you require from the vendor of the hardware load balancer to support the planned changes. What should you identify?
A. A provider
B. A driver
C. A management tool
D. A Management Information Base (MIB)